Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Dear Arramatapo...

Hey Robulous

Thanks for the rep!

I'm glad you like my little tale. Making the map was a whole lot of fun, and I haven't decided which of the two versions I like best either... though I'm probably biased in favour of the all in one ribbon map. I was also quite surprised at myself for managing a CC3 paper curl! LOL

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default maps

this is a great map area. I was wondering if anyone did commissions?

Hi Devorahlavier

By the way you have worded your post I'm guessing that you are trying to make a general request, rather than asking me personally?

That being the case, you aren't very likely to get very much attention from available artists unless you start a new thread in the Mapmaking Requests part of the forum.

Don't worry - the Guild is a massive place with loads of sub-forums. It's easy enough to make a mistake. I made plenty myself when I first joined up

Yeah there are plenty of people doing commissions here and people asking for them, as mouse has stated, you interested in doing some or needing some? Either way it happens here and some pretty awesome ones are commissioned and produced by these incredible artist here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12