Thread: Hello

Post Hello

Very original title, I know.

I've been hanging out here for a few months now, and have been scouring the archives for tutorials and information...and boy, howdy, I have learned a lot. About all sorts of things. Things I didn't know about Photoshop (and I've been using PS for a long time), to weather and cartography terms to...lots of other esoteric knowledge. It's all been very helpful and interesting; love learning new things.

I've recently decided that I'm going to finally write that book I've been wanting to write for the past...20 years or so. So I buckled down and worked out the scenario and have started writing it. And well...one thing I needed was a map to work with. Being me, I couldn't just doodle something. No. I gotta make a BIG MAP. It's okay; it's actually helped me a lot with world building. It's just there's so much to do. Which has been both fun and frustrating.

So, anyway...Hello. *waves*

-- Pairaka (Pai)

Guild Expert

Welcome Pairaka, the guild certainly does have allot of great information, and by the looks of the map you posted in you're other thread you've definitely soaked some of it up. I'm excited to see more of you're work.

Hi Pairaka and welcome! Sounds like you've got a great project and I'll look forward to see some of your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"