Thread: "The Spider's Nest" - inked-in WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What an interesting idea, Chris

How about adding a few more tiny island to suggest the missing 2 legs of the spider?

Your mountains are definitely getting better - more natural in shape and form. I'm not entirely convinced about the necessity to drop shadow shade the trees... But I think that's probably more about the differences between our respective styles, and isn't anything that could be said to be 'wrong' in any sense of the word

I'd like to see this one digitally shaded and coloured

Guild Member Facebook Connected Chris Lewis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    What an interesting idea, Chris

How about adding a few more tiny island to suggest the missing 2 legs of the spider?

Your mountains are definitely getting better - more natural in shape and form. I'm not entirely convinced about the necessity to drop shadow shade the trees... But I think that's probably more about the differences between our respective styles, and isn't anything that could be said to be 'wrong' in any sense of the word

I'd like to see this one digitally shaded and coloured
    Yes adding a few more tiny islands would be a good enhancement. My next step is to put all this stuff in GIMP, rrrrr. It's not easy going for me but I'm watching Lynda tutorials and will dive into the tutorials here on the guild. Getting over the hump is the hard part.