Thread: The Road to Tiamis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is stunningly beautiful Mouse. I'm glad to see you sorted that upside down leaf in that tree in the forest near Trobarrow. I just noticed there's a butterfly with one wing bigger than the other in the field next to Merrow Oh no, sorry, that was me looking at it wrong.

All silly jokes aside, this is a really amazing piece of work, and to think that it was done with unfamiliar software in a really short space of time, given the complexity of GIMP, is nothing short of brilliance. Well done Mouse, well done indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    This is stunningly beautiful Mouse. I'm glad to see you sorted that upside down leaf in that tree in the forest near Trobarrow. I just noticed there's a butterfly with one wing bigger than the other in the field next to Merrow Oh no, sorry, that was me looking at it wrong.

All silly jokes aside, this is a really amazing piece of work, and to think that it was done with unfamiliar software in a really short space of time, given the complexity of GIMP, is nothing short of brilliance. Well done Mouse, well done indeed
    Er... which leaf was that again, Straf... *Mouse looks worried* Butterfly, you say?

Oh you!!! LOL!

Thank you so much, Straf

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

Praise I am super impressed

Wow, i absolutely love this concept. Amazng and so well drawn too! good one!

Guild Adept

Very beautifull map

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    An odd question I know, but I just can't decide how to pronounce this. I have always pronounced it like Tee-A-mis, with the emphasis on the middle syllable. However it occurred to me that people from different countries might be pronouncing it very differently. Like Tie-A-mis, Tearmis (i.e. each syllable with equal emphasis), Tyamis, Tee-arm-is, Tyarmis, or could it be one of those place names that's spelt nothing like it's said? Like Featherstonehaugh (pronounced Fanshaw).
    Pronounce it however you like, Straf, though by the sound of it you and I say it the same way - probably because we are both Brits

Quote Originally Posted by Akae View Post
    Very beautifull map
    Thank you Akae