View Poll Results: Do you want to map 'Guild City'?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like to map all or part of 'Guild City'

24 85.71%
  • I'd like to watch people trying to map 'Guild City'

4 14.29%
  • This is a bad idea, please don't use it!

0 0%

Thread: Guild City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Oh I thought that we could do a ground level map like what has been talked about but maybe someone or several people might want to map bits of a lower sewer level at the same time. The sewer level would have ladders up to the surface at positions which would obviously correspond with access hatches / man hole covers on the ground level map. Also, if you did have buildings with towers in them like say a church then you could have additional maps of the tower or maybe the interiors of some of the buildings and I could link them all up. Obviously getting the ground level with the roofs all done is the most important part but maybe some people might want to do their interiors of important buildings or cellars and sewers later on. Anyway, just saying that it might be a good idea to plan to have the sewers or multi level sections in mind when organising the main outline map.

I wish my cwbp zoomable map was working as I could just show you. I had it all sorted out on that one.

Okay... here are some questions about this city.....
    Is it in highlands? Lowlands? In a valley? On a lake? on an Ocean?
    Is it long or more round/square... like elongated or more equal in size relative to center?
    Near mountains? in wetlands? or desert? any particular climate type area?