View Poll Results: Do you want to map 'Guild City'?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like to map all or part of 'Guild City'

24 85.71%
  • I'd like to watch people trying to map 'Guild City'

4 14.29%
  • This is a bad idea, please don't use it!

0 0%

Thread: Guild City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I' sort of getting it. In a sense we wouldn't need to necessarily make sure that all the sewers linked up, as long as they didn't cross over the boundary lines. If that's the case then that's a lot easier, because dungeon enthusiasts could do as many sewers as they liked on their own property, while those of us who prefer building interiors or many levelled towers could do that either instead of or as well as the sewers... (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I' sort of getting it. In a sense we wouldn't need to necessarily make sure that all the sewers linked up, as long as they didn't cross over the boundary lines. If that's the case then that's a lot easier, because dungeon enthusiasts could do as many sewers as they liked on their own property, while those of us who prefer building interiors or many levelled towers could do that either instead of or as well as the sewers... (I think)
    We can also have undergrounds that do cross boundaries.. but we just have to be cognizant of stuff when they are done
    With that in mind... I might make a huge grid for the whole thing so we can all line things up to a 5 foot grid even if the city lines are more organic.