Thread: Greetings!

Guild Novice

Default Greetings!

Greetings everyone!

I am Minimire Galfindo, but feel free to call me minimire or mini. I joined today because I am currently co-writing a novel with my friend from another country. It's a fantasy world and we are currently working on worldbuilding. So i joined this site to hopefully gain a few tips and tricks in map making, because I have to admit, we are struggling.

But i also want to make new friends and maybe someone might want to co-write with me, who knows? (: But I believe that is all for now, thank you for taking your time to read this very short and brief introduction. XD

Hi Minimire Galfindo and welcome to the Guild, the mappiest place on the web! Don't hesitate to ask for help and tips, either here or open a new thread with uploaded examples, etc. There are always a bunch of friendly and helpful people around. Looking forward to see some of your worldbuilding and -mapping!
    Cheers,
    AL
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Guild Novice

Thank you Abu! I do have a question, how long do my posts have to be verified by someone before i can post freely? like is there a said number of days or posts that i need to post until i can post freely? and how long does it usually take?

Hi Minimire, welcome to the Guild. Your first five comments have to be approved. After that, they'll come through automatically. I see you've made four comments as I write this, so only one more.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Guild Novice

ah i see ok thank you (: i've actually made another one before the fourth post but it has not yet been approved. so technically, this is the sixth post XD