Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected DarkInfinity's Avatar

Just to make sure I am reading the map right in section 40 That is intended to be one of the sinkhole lake areas right? So the waterfall on the east and from the looks of the shadow area a pretty shear and high cliffs around it?
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." ~ Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    The Mouse? The Mouse! The Mouse has left our house! /Ladyhawke

Nighty night, Mouse.
    Oh bless! Thank you D

Quote Originally Posted by DarkInfinity View Post
    Just to make sure I am reading the map right in section 40 That is intended to be one of the sinkhole lake areas right? So the waterfall on the east and from the looks of the shadow area a pretty shear and high cliffs around it?
    This is going to be one of the difficult areas between us. Some will make the cliffs look deadly steep, while others relatively shallow, but as long as we all sort of stick to the line along the top edge and the line along the bottom edge (the water in other words), we should at least meet up right.

If you want to change the top line you will have to negotiate this with your neighbours, or if you don't have any - with J.Edward

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected DarkInfinity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Oh bless! Thank you D

This is going to be one of the difficult areas between us. Some will make the cliffs look deadly steep, while others relatively shallow, but as long as we all sort of stick to the line along the top edge and the line along the bottom edge (the water in other words), we should at least meet up right.
    That is what I assumed, grey line is edge of cliff and it meets up with the watter at the bottom.
    Not wanting to change it, that's what I was hoping for.

And for those thinking the areas were a little on the small side, being new to this... They are alot bigger than I thought they would be. I may be one of the one dragging this out longer than some of you but I'm excited to take this on.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." ~ Lao Tzu