View Poll Results: Do you want to map 'Guild City'?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like to map all or part of 'Guild City'

24 85.71%
  • I'd like to watch people trying to map 'Guild City'

4 14.29%
  • This is a bad idea, please don't use it!

0 0%

Thread: Guild City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Alright, we got a lot figured out and any questions I had at the beginning of my reading are pretty much answered. All but one, I know there was talk in the beginning about specific buildings that represent different parts of the website/forum. Are they take as you please or specifically handed out or scrapped?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jalerym View Post
    Alright, we got a lot figured out and any questions I had at the beginning of my reading are pretty much answered. All but one, I know there was talk in the beginning about specific buildings that represent different parts of the website/forum. Are they take as you please or specifically handed out or scrapped?
    It is entirely up to you what you map in your district, Jalerym... though it would be good to retain at least some of the original idea if you would like to go down that route. I think its very much a case of 'take your pick', though if someone else is already clearly intending to do an arena (for example), you might want to think twice before having a second one (unless we have two very strong and very rival football teams in the city, that is )

EDIT: Also think about where your area is in relation to the centre, and what kind of social setup you might have as a result of how close or far you are in relation to the old centre
    Last edited by Mouse; 01-09-2017 at 10:22 AM.