Thread: 01 - Supreme residence of the August Grandmaster of Guild City [tonnichiwa]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I prepared a whole reply to you telling you all about the effects and all, and I accidentally brushed my sleeve over something on my tablet and the whole page disappeared

I'm not sure whether you want to know about the altitude colouring, which was done with 8 sheets of grass that got progressively more yellow and grey the further up the island I went, or about the relief shading, which is a totally separate thing.

Sorry Tonnichiwa. I did the whole explanation thing with three pictures and everything - took me a whole hour to put it together, and the whole lot just vanished

EDIT: I see the attachments are still there! Crap! Why not the words!

First picture - extent of deep shade. Second picture - extent of pale shade. Third picture - both with the effects turned on.

Both relief sheets had a Blur effect on them, followed by a Blend Mode and the extents of both were drawn with the blend mode in mind - an average extent considering the blur effect would spread the edge both ways.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mouse; 01-10-2017 at 12:11 PM.