Thread: 40 - Dreamscape Tower and Market District [Dark Infinity]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected DarkInfinity's Avatar

To my neighbors that share roads:
    Thoughts on Roads? I am assuming dirt roads, coming from J.Edward's suggestion they should be about 4 squares wide (roughly 20' enough for two passing wagons).
    • Should we go halvesies? each take a lane?
    • Dirt roads with wagon wheel ruts?
    • I'm thinking at least one of these might be somewhat tree lined (I'm looking at you Snodsy) with the underground river there plenty of water for trees, just a thought.

As far as the lake, I think I'm going with Pandora's Pool. I like the alliteration and tying into the idea of the Dreamscape Tower being where the Cartographer mages do their magic I imagine many tears are shed into that lake and many failed projects cast into it, and adding in the evil down below, and the runoff from The Precincts of the Dead, and the scary cliff-side road I think it is fitting. But I'm still open to suggestions.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." ~ Lao Tzu

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected DarkInfinity's Avatar

Had some time
    Playing around with some ideas for the market districts those are supposed to be different size and shape tent type things in a crowded market (maybe they should be smaller?)

And some farms, we need some wheat and barley right?
    That triangle one is supposed to be a stable for horses and a place to run them around a little. with kind of a fence with fence posts... it was the best I could come up with at the time.

2017-01-13 23.29.15.jpg
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." ~ Lao Tzu