Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unnamed City Looking for Feedback

Wip The Dreaded Cliff Update

Here we go!
    My first update of 2017!
    Welp, I had a lot of free time over holiday so I sat down and fixed all the cliff lines.
    Not only that but I fixed a few lingering issues that have been bugging me.
    Completely renovated the college area, and fixed the council building's columns to actually be columns and not just lines.
    I added some ledges into the cliffs to give it a bit more dimension, but then they seemed empty so I added some standing stones. I will probably add some forest areas to the tops of the other ledges next time. As well as some farm areas outside the walls and stalls inside the market circle.

I'm getting close to calling this one finished. So if you see an issue somewhere that needs fixing or you have an idea for something, let me know soon!

Arbeian.jpg

wow. love it. great job!

Your atmosphere with the clouds is really nice element to this map, nice job.

Wip

I believe this may be the final WIP update for this map. I've added the labels and finished up the misc details that I've been putting off.
    I'm still debating whether or not to put a border on this one, and I'm not sure I like the way the labels look in town.

I appreciate all the support and advice everyone has given me thus far! I've never drawn a city this size before so it has been an adventure!

I'm going to leave this on the WIP board for a week and if nobody has any ideas or concerns about the map I'll post it on the finished board.

Arbeian with Labels.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12