Thread: Syrigari Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is really nicely done, although a little too dark to really appreciate the beauty of it . Congrats on working through your issues, it so frustrating when it doens't seem to come together, and I'm sure everyone here has had that experience. I know I have, I still have a couple that I've tried multiple times and just cannt get to work and the more I work on it the more frustrated I get and then shelf again and try something new. Glad you see you back in the productive mode, you do great work!

Quote Originally Posted by snodsy View Post
    This is really nicely done, although a little too dark to really appreciate the beauty of it . Congrats on working through your issues, it so frustrating when it doens't seem to come together, and I'm sure everyone here has had that experience. I know I have, I still have a couple that I've tried multiple times and just cannt get to work and the more I work on it the more frustrated I get and then shelf again and try something new. Glad you see you back in the productive mode, you do great work!
    Thank you kindly! You are right about the darkness though - looking at it now on a different screen, it is a lot darker than I realized. I think I need to tweak the settings on my main monitor a bit, it really didn't look this dark when I was still working on it... Rats, I thought I dealt with this already.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.