Thread: The Sunset Coast and The Middling Realms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gorgeous work, Thomas! All the maps are attractive, though the first one is my favourite. I love the textured feel of the land. It works beautifully without ever losing legibility. Your illustrations are fabulous too. Just great work all round!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Wow, these maps are fantastic! You and Daniel did a terrific job; I kept flipping back and forth between the two versions. This must have been a really fun project to collaborate on.

Quote Originally Posted by jshoer View Post
    Wow, these maps are fantastic! You and Daniel did a terrific job; I kept flipping back and forth between the two versions. This must have been a really fun project to collaborate on.
    Thanks a lot jshoer ! It was quite fun and a bit odd at times to compare both works indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by fol2dol View Post
    Superbes cartes Thom!!
    Un mélange entre cartes de pirates et cartes de Livres dont vous êtes le héros!!
    Merci fol2dol ! Tu pourras peut-être les voir en format papier, les romans semblent prévu à la parution française.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlin View Post
    Really great work on this Thomas. And congrats for this new commission which turn really good. You have found your personnal style and i'm glad to see you developing it map after map. Repped.
    Thanks Warlin ! I guess you're right about the style but as Abu Lafia pointed in some recent post, we keep taking inspiration in the work of others. This map wouldn't exist without people like torstan, - Max -, J.Edward, Caenwyr, DanielHasenbos, Abu Lafia and many many others. The same can be said about one of my latest production heavily inspired by J.Edward and a certain Warlin We build our techniques organically feeding of each other yet ending up with personal work

I changed the files in the first post, the quality should be a little bit better.