I've been working on this one for a while. I used Arjeesh's tutorial for the most part, with some modifications here and there. I was never happy with the land clouds, and from a suggestion somewhere I applied Difference Clouds about 30 times to get the texture I wanted. I also went into Wilbur multiple times early on the check how the the terrain was looking, and modified some of the steps in Wilbur to get the rivers. The land shapes are a combination of some previous shapes I had, combined with an outline of Pangea and the Aegean states mashed together to make the large continent more interesting. This is also far from done...I have more brushing I'm going to do and possibly add in some of my own gradient layers to paint in terrain features. All in all, I'm pleased enough with it to move on to the political boundaries, placing cities, etc.

For background, the smaller continent and adjacent islands is where the technologically dominant human civilization is. The supercontinent is largely unexplored and only sporadically colonized. I haven't worked out much except that Thief and Dishonored are the thematic inspirations for the smaller continent, probably with some kind of twist, and the supercontinent is the home of all kinds of nastiness that's yet to be discovered.

Tethys.png