Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
I like it quite a bit. The colors are definitely nice and you've drawn everything so well. I love all of your icons and the way you do your mountains and forests. Nice job!
Thank you, glad you like it!
Quote Originally Posted by Kelleri View Post
Despite the muted colors, I like it quite a bit I'm with you on the labels, but what can you do... The map and its elements have a very harmonic look to them, the hills and forests work well together. I also enjoy the typography on the title/logo a lot, it looks great!

Great work!
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
Wow, Wired, i love this a lot. A style very pleasing to my eyes. I even like the forests in this context And those are muted colors for you...!?!?? ^^

If i have one "complaint" ... i think the biggest river you have on that map is a bit too ... blue... not sure how else to put it. It just is a bit strong and "shiny" in contrast to the rest of the map (and especially other blues in the map).

All in all a very beautiful map! If i can, i'll rep you.

Also, thanks for linking to the map from Chashio, i love context if there is one. And a big second thank you for providing a good resolution of the map. I love to look at the details and i can do that here. Thumbs up on all fronts.
Yeah, I think the issue of the rivers has become more emphasized the more the map has progressed.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Its very pleasant on the eye
Glad you like it.
Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
Very attractive map. The colouring is beautiful and I love the title shield. It's very striking. Really nice work all round.
Thank you, ChickPea!
Quote Originally Posted by Rongar View Post
This is great! A bit bright for my taste, but the color composition itself is very harmonic.
Thank you. Not much I could have done about the brightness factor without straying from the map and color style this was based on, though.
Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Very nice map, Wired. I like a lot the color palette but I must say that the rivers are also bit too saturated in my eye.
Thank you. Yes, the rivers probably could have less saturation.