Thread: Subterrainian Map Prettier Script

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hmmmm...

I'll have to check later but I believe it aligns the grid to 0,0 so if the source respects that it should line up. (I.E. If using 20px as the grid setting, have the template start line up to a multiple of 20 in both the X and Y directions. (Though exposing the grid offset as parameters would be trivial...)

-Rob A>

I thought I was aligned with the grid provided by the Gimp (drawn almost entirely with snap to grid enable) but it's more than possible I screwed something up.

I do notice that the examples that other people have used don't seem to have the problem I'm having which means it's more than likely it's my fault.

I can probably adjust that myself, I should probably dig through the script itself anyway for learning purposes.

Edit: Oh crap! Nevermind. I just realized why it's happening.. more importantly why it's *suddenly* happening when I dont' remember noticing it before:

I drew my alpha (is that the right term) by snapping to grid, but on a really huge image so I was sure not to run out of room. Then I cut the actual image out, without paying attention to the grid, and pasted into a new image. So yep.. my fault :p
    Last edited by jgerman; 09-28-2008 at 11:17 PM.