Thread: Adult RPG Developer :P

Guild Novice

Default Adult RPG Developer :P

Hi, everybody,

m0RV here, and I’m making a game that’s… niche, I guess you could call it. (Maybe “mature” is a better word?) If any of you play adult-themed games—and I’m sure a fair number of you do—you’ll maybe remember Corruption of Champions. Now I know my reference is crawling with furry elements, and don’t get me wrong, I’ve got nothing against furries, but essentially, I’m trying to recreate the formula for a different crowd. I guess you could say my vision is a little less broad-minded, and just a touch more depraved. (Just a touch.)

Since I don’t have permission to post freely yet, I may as well mention here my purposes for coming to the site. You see I learned about Cartographer’s Guild years ago as a map-making hobbyist, and now I need a map for my game, nothing too detailed, just about 4500 pixels across at 300 DPI or so, standard stuff these days. I suppose I could make it myself, but truth be told: I’m not very skilled at the craft.

My “funding” is a joke, but I can pay a humble fee. Moreover, I’d be happy to credit a contributor in-game, and even provide links to more of his or her work, if he or she doesn’t mind being mentioned in a reprehensibly lewd game.

So there’s my intro, a little hard, a little awkward, 100% me. It’s nice to meet you all.

Cheers.

Blog Entries

Proceed (with caution !) to the request a map topic and post something in there and see if anyone is interested in taking you up on the offer. Just dont post wips this time

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Proceed (with caution !) to the request a map topic and post something in there and see if anyone is interested in taking you up on the offer. Just dont post wips this time
    Thanks, Redrobes. Will do.

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Proceed (with caution !) to the request a map topic and post something in there
    Actually, could you point me in the right direction? Still getting my bearings.

Hi m0RV, welcome to the guild.

I advice to post your request in Mapmaking requests. More people look there for possible commissions than here.

Your project seems fun to me . I would gladly read more what kind of map you need for that. You can write here (if it's not too lewd ) or send me an email at rafal.zatwarnicki [at] gmail [dot] com.