Thread: Greetings, Programs

Default Greetings, Programs

Hello! I've been posting here and there for awhile now but though I owed it to make an introductory post.

I'm a game industry vet, formerly a game designer and artist, and I now have my own broadcast design firm with my wife and another developer. I started coming to the forum after beginning to run my first D&D campaign on Roll20 for my wife and her friends, and I caught the bug for this kind of work from that point forward. Right now that work has led to also starting to partner with D&D writers to convert their adventures for sale on Roll20 (coming soon!) so hopefully I'll be doing a lot more work on battlemaps interiors.

I'm really enjoying learning from everyone on the forum, and I'm hoping that I can contribute soon with some tutorials and resources of my own.

Thanks all!

Belated welcome, Dumont. Thanks for taking time to introduce yourself. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Greetings Dumont!

First, I love the Tron reference. Second, I'm an rpg/game designer too and LOVE this site. So many gems here. So welcome!!!

Blog Entries

Hello Dumont, would you (and Kasiadoris) like to post some links to your new companies / game designs you have worked on.

Guild Novice

You seem like the kind of person I’m looking to meet. I’m a game designer of sorts making an RPG in my spare time. It’s really a passion project, but I think it has potential.

Nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Hello Dumont, would you (and Kasiadoris) like to post some links to your new companies / game designs you have worked on.
    Hi Redrobes! Yes, I just updated my signature line. It's a banner for the game series I've developed, and its link will bring you to my website. From there, you can get to my Etsy shop, where a more detailed description can be found.

As for my other games, I did some freelance creative writing for a game company working on a post-apocalyptic RPG, was part of a team developing a medieval fantasy rpg, and have created several games yet to be published (card, board, etc.) that are in the game-testing stage.

Redrobes, are you interested in RPGs too??????? Let's chat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m0RV View Post
    You seem like the kind of person I’m looking to meet. I’m a game designer of sorts making an RPG in my spare time. It’s really a passion project, but I think it has potential.

Nice to meet you.
    Hi m0RV, nice to meet you too! I love creating worlds, and since pen & paper games have literally no limits, it's a place you can let your imagination run crazy-wild. Good luck with your rpg! I believe passion is the soul of good tales. Would you mind telling me what genre it is? (fantasy, sci-fi, etc)