Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Its very late in the UK right now, so the artistic nonsense side of my brain is in control. The other side is already out for the count, but... I adore the curly-tentacled nature of the water. It looks so much like an extension of the octopus - alive as it explores the land with its feelers...

Even if this crazy illusion is lost on everyone else, its a beautiful map - finished or not
Thank you Mouse!

Quote Originally Posted by Teferi View Post
Such a shame this remains unfinished,
really impressive! Especially love the clean, semirealistic but drawn style!
However, the map just looks plain empty as is
Thanks Teferi, and I completely agree. Ideally I would have liked to fill out the map with a bunch more geographic points of interest, along with their corresponding labels. Ah well, the best laid plans aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
This is very aesthetic and beautiful map. If you havent said it, i would not even know that this is incomplete. Thank you for uploading this one. Definately an inspirational piece.
Well thank you kindly Voolf. I'm glad that despite it's unfinished nature you still enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
Very nice map arsheesh, even if it's unfinished! Reminds me that we see way to little of your maps!
Very kind of you to day Daniel. I'm hoping that later on in the year I'll have more time again to devote to mapping (beyond just the odd commission here or there).

Quote Originally Posted by thomrey View Post
A gorgeous piece, very lively ! I agree with Mouse analysis of the water, it's disturbing how moving it looks The simple linework is deceiving in regards of the realistic landscape, I really like that contrast. Great work and glad to see you back (you had really good reason to abandon us, you're forgiven )
I'm glad you like it Thomrey, and it's nice to be back as well.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh