Thread: Star Wars City Maps?

Default Star Wars City Maps?

I'm a new member, so sorry if this has been asked already. I'm looking for some maps of cities from the Star Wars universe. In particular, i'm looking for something that might work for cities on Tatooine, Ryloth and Geonosia. If something like that exists, if someone would point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any advice/ direction/ help.

Guild Novice

Found one! City name is Theed, Planet is Naboo, home of Jar Jar Binks. The map pops up on google search!

And while at it, I stumbled across an awesome cross section of the insides of the Death Star: Keyword "Imgur"
    Last edited by jambalayafore; 02-22-2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: adding death star

I also found some pictures on google image, it's not proper maps, it's more a bird-eye view of the city. Here are two of them (Mos Eisley and Theed), I put them there because they are really nice and feel there could be people interested I don't know where they come from though (apologies) but probably a book.

Mos_Eisley_map.jpg

dkpublishing-starwars-insidetheworldsofepisodei-thephantommenace-023.jpg

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by BlindBlake View Post
    I also found some pictures on google image, it's not proper maps, it's more a bird-eye view of the city. Here are two of them (Mos Eisley and Theed), I put them there because they are really nice and feel there could be people interested I don't know where they come from though (apologies) but probably a book.
    Bouncing the above information off of google, another street map of Mos Eisley popped up. It's from the old Star Wars role playing games from West End, circa 1993 IIRC. The sourcebook is called "Galaxy Guide #7, and it's in black and white.