Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
They're wonderfully clear and very well drawn

Congratulations GLS!

Did you start with them all on one big map?
Thanks Mouse! Well, the Empire of Omnourra covers all the separate regions, but in less detail so I used that as a basis, but then reddid each section as an individual piece. I suppose I could have done them all at once, but thought it'd be easier and more controlled to do them as smaller Photoshop files.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
That's a very nice set of maps you've got there Gregory! I like the continuity and the similar, but unique title banners. Do they relate to the regions?
Thanks Dan! They informally relate, as in I put them in there to distinguish between the different provinces and the author liked them, so it just went from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
Congrats on the commission! I agree with Mouse, they're very clear and easy to read, and all round great maps.
Cheers, Josiah! Sounds like they're doing their job well then!

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
These are really good. Personally I like to keep a finger in the map page so I can keep on referring back to it. If I could I'd have a bigger version with little tokens for the characters so I can keep track of where they are

I hope the author doesn't feel intimidated by the quality of these maps. He certainly has a high standard to maintain
Haha, thanks Straf, though I'm not sure about that! It's been great working with him and he seems to know what he wants so I'm sure the novels will end up intimidating my maps instead!

I know what you mean about the little counter; nothing like a making the adventure an actual mini-adventure across the paper too!