Thread: Late hellos!

Default Late hellos!

Hi all! Mainly posting here because having a delay between seeing my post (and being able to edit, or know it even went through) is infuriating, hah.

But, also realized I haven't introduced myself! I am a painter and artist from Houston, and just joined my first DND game - never played before. Also, never dealt with maps before. So I stumbled onto this website looking for tutorials and hints, and it's been super helpful.

I'll be posting maps and any resources I develop in the process. Thanks!

Best,
    K.

Hi Karnlor, sorry for all the woes you've been having, but we're obviously going to blame you for breaking the database!!

I tried to approve a comment of yours this morning, but I kept getting an error and it wouldn't post. I think it should be OK now, but please bear with us if you run into any further delays. The site is usually pretty reliable but a dodgy plugin seems to have caused some issues. I promise we're not trying to chase you away!

Your mountains were glorious and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Hi Karnlor, sorry for all the woes you've been having, but we're obviously going to blame you for breaking the database!! .
    Hah! Go for it, I tend to break things - no worries, just a small hassle but what ever goes smoothly, really?

And thank you for the compliments! I posted the brushes, if you didn't see that, in case you'd like to use them yourself.

Best.