Thread: Archensheen [commission]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fantastic detail! I'm curious how detailed they were on what should be placed and where so that the campaign follows.

Not sure that makes sense. Not a DnD player.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielHasenbos View Post
    The amount of detail in this piece is insane! Your maps are always filled with incredible and tiny details and this one is no exception. Great job!
    Thank you Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Endi View Post
    Fantastic detail! I'm curious how detailed they were on what should be placed and where so that the campaign follows.

Not sure that makes sense. Not a DnD player.
    Thanks Endi
    To answer your question...
    They gave me some very basic info and a rough layout. That was pretty much it.
    Initially I was not even aware that it was for this Kickstarter. I found that out when I started looking for something online.
    I was allowed to take it in the direction I chose and added some names for neighborhoods that they decided to keep.

I only know a small bit about the previous project and such, so I am not sure how well it follows any of the in-game story content.
    2C Gaming were very pleased with the result, so I assume that it satisfies their story needs as well as any other purposes.
    Maybe they had some looser content guidelines and could make some alterations after the map was produced.

It would be a good question to ask them on their FB page.