Thread: New Member here!

Default New Member here!

Hello all!
    While my handle is Vaxfiend, my name is Eric. I'm a graphic designer by trade, but frankly getting bored with this profession. I am going to take shot a writing - one of those things I would always regret if I didn't try scenarios, despite being firmly middle-aged!
    I've been gaming and drawing maps since 1978, and as I've been using a number of marvelous creations compliments of this site, I decided to finally join!
    Looking forward to being part of this remarkably creative community!

-Vaxfiend

Hi Eric, and welcome to the guild. Look forward to seeing some of your work.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Hi Eric, and welcome to the guild. Look forward to seeing some of your work.
    I am happy to post some. But having just joined the guild, I'm still unsure of the structure of the forums, site, etc. Where is the best place to post my work for others to see?

Thanks!
    Eric

If you've got a map that's completely done, post it in Finished Maps.

If you're still working on something, and would like advice/critique as you develop it, post in one of the WIP folders. If it's a larger area map, probably Regional/World mapping would be the most appropriate folder.

If you're looking for guides/help, have a browse through the Tutorials/How To area.

If you can't find what you need, just ask.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"