Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello everyone,
    I'm in the middle of writing some RPG campaigns and doing some novel writing. I have created my own world, but do not have the talent to do it proper justice in order to have it manifested visually. I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in doing some commishend pieces? I've always had a huge fascination with this craft, but no skills or time to pursue it. Hope to get to know everyone soon.

Hey Taylor welcome to the guild.
    There are some ways to create maps without tablet. Just a lot of filters and a touch of painting which can me done with mouse. Its good to look through Tutorial section.

As for your commission request (maybe some CL will move this, if not) it is good if you post your request in Mapmaking Requests section.

I myself am interested to hear more about your commission. You can see my maps in my profile. Let me know if you want to talk.
    Last edited by Voolf; 04-02-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Hey Taylor, welcome to the Guild. Voolf has got you steered the right way already, but yeah, if you want to make a specific map request/commission, check the Mapmaking Requests forum.

Default greetings

Thank you both for the info, I will repost in the correct thread.

Guild Novice

Default mapmaking requests form

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Hey Taylor, welcome to the Guild. Voolf has got you steered the right way already, but yeah, if you want to make a specific map request/commission, check the Mapmaking Requests forum.
    Where can I find out more about the mapmaking requests form? Also, is commission work expensive? Thanks!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AzureIsland View Post
    Where can I find out more about the mapmaking requests form? Also, is commission work expensive? Thanks!
    Hi Azure, the Mapmaking Requests forum is linked in Voolf's post above. As far as cost, it depends on what you want, how quickly you want it, and from whom. Sorry I can't be more specific, but there's a HUGE range of variables.