Thread: 15 - [Inner] The Ward of Erahum [Mouse]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

we all get cartographers block now and then... and then we have mapstinations after - hands shaking for that pencil

and thanks for the advice about Alphonso, Voolf - seems like a great resource
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Let me just interrupt you guys right there... I've got "a million" maps I wish I could draw and never find the time - well, sometimes not exactly maps, but areas that could well be mapped. Anytime you want to draw and can't think of anything, just le'me'know

(these threads of yours, Mouse, have a way of running away from the original subject...)
    LOL! Thanks Pixie (I think)

I've never quite got the hang of keeping my threads under control. They run off on a hundred legs like a wiggly centipede, but it makes for an interesting ride, even if it is a bit long! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    we all get cartographers block now and then... and then we have mapstinations after - hands shaking for that pencil

and thanks for the advice about Alphonso, Voolf - seems like a great resource
    I get a sudden urge to draw a mountain - usually when I'm driving the car or doing the washing up! LOL!