Thread: GLS' Bookmarks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    It's nice and clean and I quite like the idea of the 11 year journey
    And it looks like we are just about ready for a long voyage [by sea] to somewhere new.
    Glad the Mystery Sea is not dark and forbidding.

As a side note, it would be cool to see a map with guild members and when they joined the journey [as well as when some may have left].
    Might be a cool project. Anyways, nice bookmark GLS
    Thanks, John!

I thought of including members as places and roads on this one, but thought that would be a little too similar to my Lite Challenge, but I guess still a good idea. Like you say, it would make for a nice side project, trouble is there's deciding who to include if there's not much space...

Quote Originally Posted by GLS View Post
    Thanks, John!

I thought of including members as places and roads on this one, but thought that would be a little too similar to my Lite Challenge, but I guess still a good idea. Like you say, it would make for a nice side project, trouble is there's deciding who to include if there's not much space...
    I know. I had thought that same thing when I was thinking of people to include in the Guild City thing [before we actually did it].
    You don't want anyone to feel left out, but it is a lot of people. nods. yep.