Thread: 53 - The Hustleflow Ward [Voolf]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
    I'm just going to write DITTO on mine with an arrow pointing towards Voolf's - there's no way I can match that work of art I do think I'm going to let the neighbourhood down.
    No, you won't. The only thing your neighbours want now is to connect the broken brindge . They are counting on your district.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I've updated the title in the Guild City Index for you, and added a link to the Finished Maps version as well. As I understand it this second action should flag it for Redrobes attention

I already said it on your Finished Maps thread - its simply beautiful, Voolf. You should be very proud of your work on this Ward
    Thank you Mouse !
    Quote Originally Posted by SDtylgar View Post
    Is the town in the south hemispere of the planet ?
    It would explains why shadows turn to the south.
    It is very beautiful map, I would like to be able to produce map at this level of quality.
    Yes, it is.
    I mean i am not actually sure, but looking at the entire guild world map, the guild city seems to be on the southern hemisphere.

That beeing said, my shadows almost always are beeing cast on the south-east side , there was a shadow pointer indicating the light direction for this project.... i forgot about that too, my shadows may be a little bit off.. darn
    Last edited by Voolf; 05-27-2017 at 07:47 PM.