By ThomasR
The map is amazing and you really have a knack for flags !
Merci beaucoup Thomas! Sometimes I lose myself a bit in the flags/logos. I guess I'm almost as addicted to flags as maps .

By Josiah VE
Nice! The relief is fantastic, and everything about it is so professional.
Thanks! Much appreciated .

By Snodsy
This is quite beautiful, the colors are fantastic. The relief is really nice and give you a "moon crater" alien feel. I'm not sure if I follow the graphs at the bottom, not quite sure what the Red/Purple are signifying - One location with a different weather/precipitation?
You have 4 scales, each for different latitude, since this isn't an equal area projection I take it, but is there precedence for multiple scales like this, just interested is all.
Thanks, Snodsy! Red is for the temperature and purple for the precipitation, in each localtion indicated, indeed. Those are climatic charts. And, I don't know if there is a precedence for this kind of multiple scales at the guild. I think it's quite common on nasa/usgs maps.

By Voolf
Splendid work Ilanthar. Lovely map. Is this a mars relief ?
Thanks! I used indeed a relief map of mars as a basis. I've indicated it in the WIP, but I forgot it here. Gonna correct that.

By FrancescaBaerald
Can't Rep you now...but this is absolutely gorgeous!
No worries about the rep, and thanks a lot for the praise !

By JO
Excellent choice of colors to bring us on Mars! And the rendering of the craters and the canyon with the shadows ... "un travail d'orfèvre" ! That's wonderful !
Merci beaucoup! Glad you enjoy the trip on Mars .

By Vorropohaiah
Pure unadulterated awesome.
Thanks a lot. Also, you make me discover the word "unadulterated" .

By Jaxilon
Wonderful example of mapskillage - The textures are awesome, love the canyons and pits. Coloration is perfect and very readable. Excellent job Ilanthar!
A big thanks, Jax ! I'm glad you like it.