Thread: The Forlorn Cottage - Schleyscapes: Episode 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

This is a really beautiful set of artwork Mike. Thank you for allowing us to download it for free.

May I ask you something?

Do you ever plan on making either a top down or isometric/perspective set of symbols for Profantasy's City Designer expansion for Campaign Cartographer 3+?

I know you made the overland style for CC3+, and the Dungeon style in your Dungeons of Schley expansion. I was hoping you would round it out with something for City designer so that people can start building entire worlds with your artwork.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Schley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    This is a really beautiful set of artwork Mike. Thank you for allowing us to download it for free.

May I ask you something?

Do you ever plan on making either a top down or isometric/perspective set of symbols for Profantasy's City Designer expansion for Campaign Cartographer 3+?

I know you made the overland style for CC3+, and the Dungeon style in your Dungeons of Schley expansion. I was hoping you would round it out with something for City designer so that people can start building entire worlds with your artwork.
    That's something I've been thinking about. I've just got to carve out the time.