By Mat_R
I like the background textures a lot, especially on those desert-type planets. Are they composed from actual NASA photos?
Thanks, Mat! Not sure to understand your question. The textures are often done with satellite photos, indeed, sometimes from a very "small region", sometimes from large portions of earth. It's not always the case and I tend to mix a lot...

By Diamond
Neogea is awesome, and Hades is downright frightening. Such great work on these; keep 'em coming!
Thanks, D! I used parts of old versions of Ersïa for the Neogea land shapes. And, I will !

By Daniel Hasenbos
This is amazing! You're really doing an outstanding job with these maps and you're also working incredibly fast! Can't wait to see the final sets of maps combined in the working interface thingy!
Not as fast as I wish... but well, I'm (still) working on 2-3 other maps meanwhile, so that's probably the reason why.

By Eilathen
That is some really cool sci fi-y stuff. Love it! But then again, you ARE the Sci Fi King (at least imo ), so no surprise there. Looking forward to more...
Thanks my friend! You know that I'm doing those space systems + a planetary view for each world because I'm following one of your previous suggestion, right ?