Thread: Critical Problems: CC3+ Update 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I just returned after being away for a bit, and I found a critical message in my E-Mailbox accusing me of being anti-ProFantasy.

Let's not get carried away.

I'm not the least bit ProFantasy. My message was to warn people not to install the update yet, because it causes real problems. I've just been informed that the CC3+ forum has reports of additional problems with Update 12 that I haven't noticed yet.

Ralf Schemmann at ProFantasy is working to solve these problems right now and I've been giving him what help I can. I think we all want to see these problems get fixed and we know from experience that ProFantasy will fix them. Until then, anyone with a healthy CC3+ installation would do well to not install Update 12 at this time.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

I haven't experienced any problems with CD3 yet, but have had other issues with the update. I'd advise to hold off, as well, until Ralf, Joe and the gang get it sorted out....they always do I, for one who rarely visits this site anymore, appreciate your input and advise, Mark. I'm sure there are certainly CC3+ users out there that don't visit the ProFantasy forum often, if at all, and appreciate the warning until the bugs are fixed. Hope you are well....it's been quite a WHILE