By Francissimo
Totally fan of the way you add an interface to your map! Those buttons, details about the suns, orbits ect are inspiring
Can't rep you yet but the map deserves it.
Thanks a lot my friend ! Well, "futuristic interfaces" seems to mainly using hexagones/triangles/circles shapes.

By Obbehobbe
This looks like something from a cool videogame I would like to play! Well done!
Thanks, Obbehobbe . I took some ideas from videogames/movies concept art, so it's quite normal, I guess.

By Kacey
This looks awesome Ilanthar! It really does look like it would be on some computer screen in a movie, or on star gate or something. You did a really good job, it looks very professional and well done.
Thanks, Kacey. I've seen great holo maps in "The Expanse" season 2, recently... quite inspiring. Some concept arts for TV shows or movies are a good source of ideas.

By Mouse
Ilanthar, your dream vision is spectacular.
How on Earth do you imagine all these details?
Its just beautiful
Thanks a lot, Mouse. The thing is : I'm a big sleeper . And I also read a lot... As for the details, well, I took inspiration in a lot of useful and great sources (like the guild).

By Onez
Beautiful design. It looks like it come right out of a sci-fi videogame map HUD.
Chapeau!
Thanks, Onez! That was pretty much my base idea .