Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
Outstanding work. As always!

Cheers,
Tainotim
Thanks Karl
Quote Originally Posted by Kelleri View Post
Virtual high-five for Cintiq! I agree, it's a bloody fantastic device. And totally worth of having to be flat-ass broke for over a year after I bought mine

I hear you about the fonts, I've started buying the licenses to fonts I like whenever I can. Even though I don't do much commercial work yet, I am someday hoping to. I thought is best to start building a my toolkit of stuff I know I'll be able to use in commercial projects as well - ought to save me time in the long run
Agreed. When i bought my first one, so many years ago [2005 maybe?], i saved for 6-8 months and then couldn't buy a thing for another 6 months or so.
Crazy expensive thing... but I love the hell out of it. I started with a wacom graphire.. so.. like maybe 3 x 4 inches or so.

Toolkit - it will save you time, for sure. And spreads the cost over a longer period so is easier to digest too.
Quote Originally Posted by kacey View Post
Love this! I'm not the biggest fan of the border, but it doesn't even matter you're work is superb as always.
Thank you Kacey
It was my first attempt at this sort of border, and to be fair, the concept was actually to be done differently for a different piece.
Maybe it would or will convey better in that style/color scheme.
Quote Originally Posted by FrancescaBaerald View Post
That's a great idea! Your map concepts are always an inspiration for me
Thanks Francesca