Hello! My name is Jeff. I've been an artist and cartoonist most of my life. I have been in TCG gaming for a while now. I have played RPGs years ago. Because of my TCG leagues in my area that I have started, they have grown to be successful. My leagues are in several hobby stores where D&D, Warhammer 40K and other games are being played. I hear a lot of the DMs needing maps or how cool some of the maps and mats that they have are and some that were to expensive to get. Most of RPGers in the hobby stores seem to need custom maps as well. I served in the military for 8 years. Mapping was a skill that I excelled at. I enjoy maps of all kinds. It just makes sense to look into and begin making my own maps. As a cartoonist and hopefully soon to be a comic book artist, I have created some world's of my own. I would like to one day give them life. To pass on to my children and grandchildren after I'm gone. I'm also an oil painter of landscapes. I thought maybe to dabble a bit into painting fantasy landscape oil paintings. If I can help in any way please let me know. Thanks.