Thread: Map Room?!

Guild Journeyer

Default Map Room?!

So I finally got to college, and I just found out that one of the libraries has a map room filled with all sorts of jazz, and I found a few Braun and Hogenburg maps which are my favorites and they have a whole two shelves devoted to books on maps and I had no I idea this was a thing and it's amazing and I'm going to go to seminars gah.

Sorry for the run on sentence, but I felt it was the only accurate way to portray my thoughts. Anyway colleges are cool.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

That's what higher education SHOULD be about: feeding that sense of wonder, feeding that need for knowledge, making you enthused about learning.

Guild Journeyer

Yeah, and I just kind of stumbled into it. It's kinda magical.

Glad to hear you're enjoying college. Even though I work in a completely differentpart of my college (dining services) it gives me a warm fuzzy to see you so excited.

We just started back last week, and it's fun to see all the new students, as well as to reconnect with our old ones.

(And where ever you're going, I hope they're feeding you well.)

Guild Journeyer

Sorry to necropost but I'm just super excited.

The lady got a book for me on loan from another school.
    unnamed (1).jpg
    (hand for scale)

It's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. Since midterms are finally over I'll be posting more hopefully, but expect almost everything to be in this style because man,
    unnamed.jpg
    they're just gorgeous and I want to use this resource while I have it at my disposal.
    Last edited by Samstego; 10-13-2017 at 03:49 PM.