Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone:

Danny here from sweden. I am a Warhammer Fantasy Full Time GM , One thing that i dont have as a skill is to be able to make maps for my players until I found this site and found the wonderful maps you all make. Hope to use them on my games. If someone would like to hep me on making maps for my warhammer games, just say hi, It would be super appreciate it by my 15 players . Have a good one so far

Danny

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tjena Danny, and welcome to the guild. We got a lot of GM's in here, and as you already noticed - a lot of maps ... however, there is of course nothing as satisfying as making your own. So try checking out our tutorials and look around - maybe you can learn to make your own. And if you'd rather have someone make them for you then we have the "Mapmaking requests" section where you can put up your wishes - remember to read the intros so you know what to include in the request
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

What does GM mean?