Thread: Looking for 8 professionally made maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

What's the size you are looking for for these maps? Do you want them in color?

*sighs*

Alright, I'm gonna be "that guy" again.

Because if you want them in color I have to say sorry mate, but your prices are not realistic, especially under a commercial license. Just FYI, colored city maps with any kind of useful detail are something that is in the range of $300+ per piece for a semi-pro or professional cartographer (and that's me lowballing it). The budget you've set yourself is $650. I assume you want these maps in color with a good amount of detail for them to be commercially viable lateron. As such the budget you should be setting yourself is probably in excess of $2200.
    Last edited by Wired; 11-18-2017 at 04:10 AM.

Cheers for the follow up questions.

The Atlas map should be in colour, all other maps I'd prefer to look like parchment (reference: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...1&d=1363814955 )

I'm more than happy to pay more if the quality of the map is worth it, my upper limit would be $600 for the world map.

The great thing is, if you don't want to accept those prices, you don't have to

J

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaeger View Post
    Cheers for the follow up questions.

The Atlas map should be in colour, all other maps I'd prefer to look like parchment (reference: https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...1&d=1363814955 )

I'm more than happy to pay more if the quality of the map is worth it, my upper limit would be $600 for the world map.

The great thing is, if you don't want to accept those prices, you don't have to

J
    Lol, that's the spirit!