Thread: The Ward of Chiezbehrg [City of Guild]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow, this is beautiful J.Edward! I am so sorry I missed it! And I love that you created space for many of the guild members, with the twist to their names. That is ingenious!!!

I don't think I have a home in your lovely city... and I don't expect to, since I have been gone for so long... but maybe I can find a place in an alley somewhere to perch?

Was this a community project of some sort? Or is this just your genious?

One of these days, I will actually get into one of the community projects!!! I tried, the guild world last year, but just about that time, my internet cafe moved out of my area, and not too long after that, I moved and lost internet and laptop for a long while.

I'm rambling... sorry, John! But absolutely stunning, beautiful map, as always!
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    I drooled a little when I first saw this over at DA. Your cities are a real work of art J. I really wish I could rep you for this but it appears I still need to rep a few others beforehand. Really, really nice though.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks Arsheesh and sorry for the late response.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladiestorm View Post
    Wow, this is beautiful J.Edward! I am so sorry I missed it! And I love that you created space for many of the guild members, with the twist to their names. That is ingenious!!!

I don't think I have a home in your lovely city... and I don't expect to, since I have been gone for so long... but maybe I can find a place in an alley somewhere to perch?

Was this a community project of some sort? Or is this just your genious?

One of these days, I will actually get into one of the community projects!!! I tried, the guild world last year, but just about that time, my internet cafe moved out of my area, and not too long after that, I moved and lost internet and laptop for a long while.

I'm rambling... sorry, John! But absolutely stunning, beautiful map, as always!
    Thanks Storm
    Yes, this was for the Guildcity project.
    This one was my first section [I am doing a second one].
    I had some of the ideas thought up before Mouse and I started the city project.
    I had originally thought of doing a City of Guild sort of thing.
    As such, I had created a bunch of names for people on the Guild that I had dealt with more.
    I added some new ones too. But many new people joined the Guild after i started that list.
    Everyone didn't make it to the first section list, so I'll try to add them to the new section
    So you will be in the new section of NunQiri

Also, I will try to make a list that shows the guild member next to there Guildcity name.
    I'll post that here once I have it done.

Edit - you are in there Storm
    I had forgotten.
    Last edited by J.Edward; 12-06-2017 at 06:50 PM.