Glad to see everybody so worked up about the discord. Secondly, regardless of accents or bad habits to copy the accent of those around you (something I also tend to do) I have to encourage everybody to talk and enjoy the company of everyone on the guild. When it comes to places like this, I've found most people to be incredibly accepting and rather accommodating. Being someone who often speaks with people out of my own place of origins (U.S. for those who are wondering) I can personally guarantee that when it comes to reasons why most people don't want to talk in a discord chat, or on-voice or "on-air" as mouse put it, your worries and anxieties are nothing if not unfounded.
On another note mics, if you're going to talk you need one. I personally recommend this headset. Naturally it's the some headset I myself use, and it has proven itself to be of great quality over the past year. it comes with it's own volume adjuster, as well as a mute button for the mic which is also detachable from the rest of the headset.
I'll probably be around the Discord more often than i log in here honestly so feel free to shoot me a message any time my name is of course Pestilence and i'd be happy to chat with any one of you.

-P