Thread: Hi!

Post Hi!

Greetings to all, I have recently discovered the world of role playing and I am about to direct a D & D game for my friends. At first I thought to use the world of Forgotten Realms but I ended up interested in creating a world of my own that gives me creative freedom. I have discovered that making maps is very entertaining and when I finish making the initial map for my campaign I will surely do more to expand it. It is a pleasure to be able to share experiences in this forum and I apologize for my English since I do not speak it very well. Nice to meet you all!

Hey Leif, welcome to the CG! Don't hesitate to share your maps or work in progress and ask for feedback/advice.
    Map is not territory...
    Current work in progress:Korobrom | My finished maps
    My DeviantArt site and Twitter

Guild Apprentice

Hey Leif, that's pretty much the same way I started map making too. Welcome!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Welcome on this wonderful community Leif - You'll learn it's a world of difference (pun intended) with most online forums, as most people here are very helpful and kind! I can tell you that's what kept me coming back here from years before I actually started mapping myself.

I hope you'll have a fantastic experience!
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!