Thread: Inhabitants of the world. Any need for illustrations?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I love the Loki-lookin dude with green hair
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    I love the Loki-lookin dude with green hair
    Thats Crazy Krull out in front. He wears a headdress made out of lizardman skin with lizard man hands as antlers.

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...0&postcount=11

He tries (pretty successfully) to bait them up into fury so they attack him first instead of the merchants and passengers that hes protecting. Tho the lizard men know he does this and warns the younglings to avoid him they just cant help it.

More...

http://cwbp.cartographersguild.com/i...AndTheHardOnes

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

@jfrazierjr: I hope you can use this. I tried to make this with your instructions (blonde long hair, middle-aging, leather armor, bracers, longsword and a backpack).

Here is an elf adventurer named Amrod Elensar who was born in Witchlight Strand and whose heart still belongs to that area. However, Amrod is not like his fellow elves in that he has a yearning for adventure and travelling. He is not very well respected among his brethren because of his thirst of knowing how things are outside the elven lands, but nevertheless his semi-frequent visits to his homeland bring valuable and interesting stories from many faraway places.

Amrod Elensar has no noble blood running in him and his upbringing hasn't cultivated him into anything special. However his parents had enough vision so that they provided Amrod with many useful skills instead of doing like many of their kin do - narrowly focus on one specialty field in which one can try to excel over others similarly focused. Amrod got most of his magical training deep in the elven forests, but his swordmanship has been gained mostly in the outside world. Amrod has very good skills in dealing with hostile terrain and he is a veritable elven rarity in that he can act as a crew member in a merchant ship. Not many elven are determined enough to see the world in that they would accept a low paying job in a marine vessel.

Amrod has a cautious and careful base nature which must be one of the reasons why he is still alive. He has had at least a dozen adventuring companions most of whom have now either died or settled down some place. Amrod has made numerous good friends among his travels and he actually has very good and reliable contacts in almost a hundred cities the faraway lands have to offer.

### PIC ###

Last edited by 12rounds; 10-28-2010 at 11:10 AM.