Thread: Requesting a map for Homebrew Campaign

Default Requesting a map for Homebrew Campaign

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to recruit someone to help me make a map for my upcoming Home brew Campaign for DnD. All of my assets, systems, and everything else has all been personally developed and customized, and doesn't use any of the DnD pre-made assets, systems, or anything else. So i thought i would also like to have a custom made map to fit along with the rest of it. I have tried making several sketches for myself, but i just cant produce anything good. I also need help naming, as my naming skills leave much to be desired. There are 10 holds, 11 capitals, many cities, towns, villages, and settlements that need to be named. I am willing to pay extra for naming services.

Style:
    First let me start off by saying that I'm not looking for in any way professional high quality RPG mapping. I've attached a map that i found online that resembles the style that i would like. Nothing too high detailed, but still able to tell what everything is. However, i would like the map to be big. I want it to feel like a world where you can really adventure in and explore. Something where you look at it, and want to get lost in it's world.

Features:
    I would like the map to be split into multiple holds (kind of like Skyrim) because i plan to create all sorts of lore around each hold and its people. I would like the world to be split into a few different continents. (At least 4 big continents, 1 in the north, south, east, and west. I'd also like multiple different islands. 1 being big enough for a island nation, and then 3 islands of varying sizes together for another island hold. Then a central island in the middle as a sanctuary trading area, as well as about 4 spread around.) I've attached a link to a document with more detailed features below:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b_...pHm4DIzFxpZGVQ

I know i am kind of vague with this project, so what we can do is if you can provide me a map with the land masses, with nothing on them, i can fill in the biomes, cities, and everything else, by hand, and return them to you, so you can make the map. That might be easiest.

Final notes:
    I am on a budget, as i have a few financial hardships going on right now. So this map does not at all have to be super professional at all. Really the main thing i need help with is the land masses, because my drawing skills are terrible. The biomes can be low grade they don't at all have to be fancy triple A map rendering, as i need to keep the project on the cheaper side, while still paying a fair amount. Just message me and we can talk more. I prefer Discord messaging as my private messages are not unlocked yet. Just let me know that you are interested when you message me. My username is RebornPhoenix#9823
    Also my printer prints 8.5x11.

Hi RebornPhoenix,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here but I'm more used to aiming for professional grade work. Nonetheless, if you like what you see, shoot me an email at the address below so that we can see if I can fit in your budget.

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

Thomas

Hey RebornPhoenix,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Hello RebornPhoenix,

I'm interested in working on this with you, you can check out my work at http://kate_moody.artstation.com. Feel free to contact me using the link on my site, hope to hear from you.

Kate

Wow, there is some serious talent on this site, and unfortunately I am not able to afford it. I appreciate it to everyone who reached out about this request. Everyone has had amazing designs, and I appreciate you all reaching out. This request can be marked closed.

I'm working for a very low price right now, details given if you're interested - mostly also because I'm currently kind of... uhm... in trouble financially ^^

Bewilldred.jpgNeunsill.jpgKurad_Uncolored.jpgpic_2017-12-19_111435-page0.jpg

My DA portfolio is at mappaspintar.deviantart.com
    Either contact me there or via my email Adress sabrina . hofmann [at] rub . de if you're interested I'd look forward to working with you!