Thread: May / June '18 Lite Challenge: City of Thredeov

Now live on Flinders Island in the Bass Strait between mainland Australia and Tasmania (40deg lat)
    Blog Entries

Default May / June '18 Lite Challenge: City of Thredeov

I started this map about 6 hours after the challenge was announced, so have decided to get on with it.
    Here is the City of Thredeov, a frontier town, set in my world of Myirandios, in the backward, 'Russian-like' 'nation' of Mivlis.
    It is the main city in my take on the Mystara adventure, 'Night's Dark Terror'.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Mivlis - Thredeov.PNG
    "To imagine is to be human; to be human is to imagine. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams."

Nice! Mystara is a cool setting.
    Thanks for getting this party started!

Now live on Flinders Island in the Bass Strait between mainland Australia and Tasmania (40deg lat)
    Blog Entries

An update, with 2 districts done, and some paddocks added. Next step - finish adding the buildings.
    ### Latest WIP ###

PS: I am having great difficulty adding the image (only 3MB png entitled Mivlis - Thredeov, same as last one). Help appreciated.
    Last edited by Quenten; 05-31-2018 at 06:38 AM.
    "To imagine is to be human; to be human is to imagine. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams."

Image isn't showing for me

3Mb is well within the file size limits, so there shouldn't be any problem. How are you uploading the pic? Are you using the 'Manage attachments' way, or using the 'Insert image' button on the toolbar? If you haven't used the 'attachments' way of uploading, could you try that? (Not entirely sure if it makes any difference, but it's worth a shot). There are instructions on how to do it here.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Blog Entries

Here goes again. SUCCESS!!
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Mivlis - Thredeov.JPG

Looking good, nice colors.