By ThomasR
This Blue print presentation is top notch and the design goes accordingly
Merci beaucoup ! I like doing logos and such lately. And you may see more technical sheets like this .

By Diamond
Oooh, nice one!!
Not too empty at all, in my opinion. It's a great balance; anything more would look cluttered on such a dark background.
Thanks a lot, D. !

By MistyBeee
I'm absolutely convinced by this one. I especially in love with the border and ornaments (this helmet !!), and with your lettering of course. You keep attracting us in your world
(I'm less hungry this morning : the front/back view is perfect ! :p)
Merci Beee ! Well, I'm trying to make my world attractive and "alive". I kinda cheat with the lettering... but you kinda have to with Krita if you want something fine.

By Narc
For me it's perfect
Je vais le dire en français parce qu'en anglais je ne vais pas m'en sortir. Peut-être un tout petit défaut. Je ne sais pas si c'est normal, mais sur la Global View, on dirait que deux piliers du dôme le plus proche sont posés sur la balustrade. Ils ne devraient pas passer derrière ?
Merci Narc ! En fait c'est normal. Le ballon a un diamètre légèrement plus large que le pont à cet endroit et donc les piliers de soutien de la structure sont au-delà de la balustrade. C'est le cas aussi sur le devant si tu jettes un oeil sur le plan vue de dessus en haut à gauche .