Thread: June 2018 Challenge: The Great Wall of...

Default June 2018 Challenge: The Great Wall of...

Hello.... I am thinking to partecipate in this challenge and possibly make a Vallum (wall) that I might insert in my Thersis scenery ... not yet decided the style..

Could be a great brick or stone wall warding from northern dangers of Nemuria ... a large huge palizade wall dividing the jungles of Ebania or a mud and brick wall crossing the deserts of Dunia... but the idea of a frontier wall got my attention ... I will update this thread ... I hope to be able to change the title once I decided the wall .

Looking forward to seeing what you do. Let us know if/when you need the title changed.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Nice! I was thinking about doing something like this too. Great minds think alike!

Too bad I really did not have time to work on this, I had many ideas but they would take too much time to work on them and didn't get to it ...
    Well still not ended the time but in case I shoudl be able to I will post something but I doubt...

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Hey, you still got five days! I was thinking about suicidally jumping in at the last minute, so no reason why you can't.