Yey, another piece from Ilanthar \o/
And an awesome one, as we can expect from you.
But I have a big criticism... Animals prohibited ? You're not serious ?!
I'm working on my Argona City Guide for my Patreon (sur le Tipeee aussi pour les francophones). I realized I need to redesign a lot my old flying city, starting with the Air Port. For that, I started to do maps of the different kind of vessels you could find there.
The AAS Faithful Whale was the first. I wanted to do one stone two birds for the second one, so, this is another airship (also using icargene gas) and a restaurant. I'm working on an elemental ship right now in the same style.
CVK Small.jpg
It's at the third of the final size (full resolution on my Patreon/Tipeee).
Here is a piece at full size.
CVK details.jpg
I hope you'll like it.
But I have a big criticism... Animals prohibited ? You're not serious ?!
Merci beaucoup, Beee!By MistyBeee
But I have a big criticism... Animals prohibited ? You're not serious ?
Yeah, Cpt Verigin has a very strict policy about who may enter his ship... Don't worry, it's not a common rule .
And I would be more concerned by the fact the daemons & chimeras are possibly allowed .
I am imagining a rather large world where Argona is.
This made me think of Jules Verne. Verne est un de mes préférés.
I love seeing all of these glimpses into your mind.
Artstation - | - Buy Me a Kofi
Thanks a lot, John ! Yeah, Eldoran is a big world and my new version of Argona is gonna be bigger than the old one (since I want to add some topography and canals...).By J.Edward
I am imagining a rather large world where Argona is.
This made me think of Jules Verne. Verne est un de mes préférés.
I love seeing all of these glimpses into your mind.
If you think Jules Verne, that's all good for me . One of my inspiration is a french author named Johan Heliot, wich used Jules Verne as a main character so...
What an amazing design. Everything looks so authentic and you've got a really nice style going with these deck plans/blue prints