Quote Originally Posted by TavernMage View Post
Thanks so much for the feedback. Someone else mentioned the font once too. Funny that my eyes don’t see the discordance as it seemed to match the tone. I will have to try some different fonts and see how they look. What sort of font features would be a better fit in your mind?
Maybe something that looks older? The current typeface is relatively modern-feeling. I'm starting to think that it's also a relatively narrow font. Not really sure how to convey my distaste for it haha. I suppose it just looks out of place. You could probably add some kind of title block, or maybe change the color of the font. A dark brown might look a bit more aged. Since the scene is about fallen, deteriorating Constructs, I would say go for grey text with an older looking font (grey matches the theme of the Constructs and the older text is inline with the deterioration) or you could do brown text with what you have (brown makes it feel older and worn and the modern text relates to the Constructs). Hope this helps, or at least gives you some ideas!