Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
"Three Orc's Pass" makes sense only if there are a series of passes with names including "One Orc's Pass" and "Two Orc's Pass". I suspect that this is meant to have a name meaning "Pass of Three Orcs", which would be "Three Orcs' Pass" with the apostrophe after the "s" in "Orcs".
There is meaning to the name but it's hard to see with the lack of color. There is a history check that can be made and with a success the person that makes the check will know that the three largest natural columns at the entrance were left by an old Orc tribe as Guardians to the area. These columns became known as the Orcs and you have to pass through them to get to the main area which gave the area its name. Though I do realize now the apostrophe needs to be moved.

Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
"Where are the animals for all those wagons?"
There are two parts to this answer. The first being that it gave it more of a cluttered look with animals when they were placed. The real reason was I couldn't make it look good with horses from a top down view. They were a mix of too bulky and malformed so I've chosen to leave them out because of it.